I don't believe you should ever deny yourself nice things. If you do, you're more likely to break and binge, which is far worse. It's much better to have the occasional naughty thing than it is to go entirely without, and Easter, like Christmas, is one such time when it's almost impossible to say 'no'. So don't! This frozen yoghurt recipe is good for you, but the added Easter ingredient - a Creme Egg, or something similar - makes it more delicious and more seasonal!
You will need:
1 peeled, frozen banana
150g low-fat cottage cheese
150g low-fat Greek yogurt
25g cocoa powder
2 Cadbury's creme egg or similar
1. Setting one creme egg aside, mix all other ingredients together using a food processor, handheld blender or mixer.
2. Empty mixture into a freezer-safe container and freeze for 1 hour.
3. Remove the container and stir the mixture before putting immediately back in the freezer.
4. Remove and mix the mixture every hour until the frozen yoghurt is set
5. Scoop out into bowls or glasses, and, using a hot, sharp knife, slice a and you're free to serve!